Quickmix Cement Batch Plant
The Quickmix Batch System is a modular, low pressure, high flow, cement blending plant offering flexible flow configurations and excellent multi- stage blending with full dust recycling or waste by-product collection.
In addition to our exclusive “Quickmix Venturi Rolling Nozzles” (patent pending) all tanks feature aggressive bottom aeration for thorough blending and fast batching rates.
- Increased productivity with simultaneous blending in one silo while filling or empting another
(with applicable compressor installed)
- Modular design allows for customer preference configuration of primary and secondary silo arrangement
- Ground level man-way access
- Engineered for excellent cleanout
- Primary and secondary blend tanks are 550 ft3 each (25 tonne @ 110 lb/ft3)
- Tanks equipped with top and bottom fill lines
- 4″ fill lines and hotline: 5″ vent lines
- 6″ product and bypass lines
- Dual dust collection prevents contamination of raw product
- Ad-Mix Bottle 120 ft3
- Factory pre-fitting of components allow for optional low cost customer installation
- Easily expand or retract by adding/removing SP120 Pneumatic Silos