Quickstand 175HR Proppant Silo
A 175 ton usable capacity small footprint Quickstand Silo with a 62 ¼” high extended 5 position chute. Now it’s easy to spot up to (5) QS175HR Silos directly into most blender hoppers for a total of 875 tons!
Quickstand 190XR Proppant Silo
A 190 ton usable capacity small footprint Quickstand Silo with a 62 ¼” high extended 5 position chute makes it easier to spot the maximum Quickstand Silos directly into the blender hopper. 5 QS190XR Silos can unload direct to blender hopper for a total of 950 tons!
Quickstand 240XR Proppant Silo
Site Storage Capacity up to 6,720,000* lbs (9,160,000* lbs with Quickload 300) including performance certainty of up to 5 QS240XR Silos unloading direct to blender hopper for a total of 1,200 tons*! New 30,000 lb./min. unloading rate!
- Transported with the innovative Quickstand Trailer, for unassisted setup in 5 minutes.
- One side trailer hookup with the choice of unloading at 5 positions via an adjustable unloading chute.
- The spout is easily moved to each position which allows for optimal repositioning on site with a simple, manual, reliable system.
- Optimal direct to blender loading chute height and optimal reach.
- Dual Compartment or Single Compartment. Minimal increase in height compared to previous models.
- Quickstand’s center unload system & centrally mounted flow control gates for stability.
- Uses as many of the same parts and systems as previous Quickstand lines.
- 6 pneumatic loading pipes. For dual compartment: 4 fill pipes for large compartment (2 per side) and 2 fill pipes for the small compartment (1 each side). For single compartment: 2 fill pipes each side.
- 4” or 5” fill pipes (4” standard) plus top loading access. (175HR and 190HR models)
- Fill tubes changed w/o requiring confined space access.
- If the site needs to be dismantled before silos are empty the rotating chute & QL300 can easily unload!
- A vertical Quickstand Silo stores more proppant in less space.
- Built-for-purpose technology means fewer working parts and maintenance.
- Quick and easy deployment and retrieval.
- New Option: now the choice of single or dual compartment(s).
- Side unloading only requires gravity.
- Direct gravity unloading avoids the problems associated with relying on multiple mechanical systems to convey product.
- Depending on the job requirements and size of the blender tub, Quickstand Silos can dump directly into the blender eliminating the footprint and costs of conveyors or other equipment.
- Automatically regulate unloading into a blender. Place the chute in the blender hopper and open the gates to flood load the blender. The proppant will flow and stop as required.
- Industry leading passive and active dust control systems.
- Weigh scales give operators accurate data so they know how much proppant is being loaded or unloaded.
- Exceptional Control: The Optional High Performance Rugged Wireless Remote Control has a scratch resistant touchscreen display rated for -30 degree C with recharging dock in the control panel. Each remote can be synced to control multiple silos on site allowing operators to use a single remote and switch control functions between silos. Real time display of load cell weights in user configurable units. (lbs, tons, kgs, tonnes) including load and unload rates displayed with selected units. Simple, intuitive menu screen allows direct access to gate controls with digital position indicators. Dust collector status screen show system status, over pressure alarm and dust filter purge activation facilitating quick troubleshooting. Options include expanded functionality, including discharge of pre-programed amounts or programmable unloading profiles where unload rate is controlled as a function of time.
- Minimize investment by using one robust detachable trailer to transport multiple silos.
- Return on investment: Quickstand Silos can return the full capital cost in 5 years on fuel savings alone compared to traditional diesel powered horizontal equipment.
- Designed to work with the New Quickload System.
Reduced operating cost:
- Virtually eliminates operating costs by utilizing solar power and gravity side unloading.
- Quickstand Silo has zero daily maintenance and lubrication requirements for minimal maintenance costs.
- Eliminates pilot vehicle costs in many regions with optimized transport dimensions.
- Reduces transportation and logistics costs by eliminating crane and deck truck fees and wait times.
- Easy operation equates to low training costs.
- Vertical silo orientation reduces work site footprint and environmental impact.
- Zero operating emissions from gravity side unloading and solar power for control systems.
- Quiet operation without the noise pollution generated by diesel powered systems.