- Fast, efficient setup and retrieval of Quickstand products reduces transport costs, labor and equipment down time between jobs.
- Maximum transport width of 12′ 5″ means costly pilot vehicles are not required in many jurisdictions.
- Self-loading and unloading capability saves expensive crane or deck truck fees for fast capital cost recovery.
- Detachable trailer reduces capital investment: move several silos or tanks with single trailer or share trailers between crews.
- Oil Field rugged design built from T100 steel
- Deploys and picks up Quickstand with just one operator.
- Equipped to self-align during pick up, allows for elevation differences and self-secures the load without any other help required.
- The unique articulation geometry grounds the Quickstand system base quickly to use direct ground contact for maximum stability during lift cycle.
- Hydraulic lift cylinders are equipped for fail-safe, controlled operation.
- The unique articulation geometry grounds the Quickstand system base smoothly using direct ground contact for maximum stability during lift cycle.
- 50’ wired remote control attaches from the front or back allowing the operator to put themselves in the best position to ensure exact placement and safe operation.
- Aluminum wheels.
- Paint color and spec.
- Custom Decal Package
- Your Request?
The Quickstand trailer is a purpose built, heavy duty, self-aligning and self-attaching transport system. It is designed to be the fastest and easiest transport solution for the Quickstand vertical storage equipment. With this equipment a single operator can now deploy or retrieve a silo in minutes. At Quickthree, the word “portable” means more than just “not bolted down”.