The SP50M Blending Silo
Quickthree Solutions’ portable or bulk plant silo for cement powder, gypsum, fly ash or other pneumatic bulk products engineered for smooth product fluidizing and cleanout. The addition of our Patent Pending Venturi blending nozzles on the SP50M ensures aggressive, thorough blending.
With your cementing operations, time is money, and we’ve designed the SP50M Blending Silo with an eye to save you every penny possible. Pneumatic loading and unloading, combined with our standard 36″ diameter pad-type fluidizer, means you get better cement faster.
- (M) Option adds Venturi blending nozzles for aggressive, thorough blending for better cement
- Quickthree’s proven fluidizer features long service life with low maintenance so you can get the most out of the SP50M Silo
- Optional Skid (shown in green above) makes for easy and efficient transport between work sites
- With the right combination of components, piping and blower, the SP50M features unloading rates of up to 2.5 tons per minute
- Can be put into operation in our Quickmix Batch Plant for efficient operation and increased storage on site
Given the heightened perception of the environmental impact of the oil and gas industry, the SP50M Blending Silo has been designed in every way to promote environmental responsibility of your operations.
- Vertical silo orientation reduces work site footprint and impact
- A contained vessel that keeps product where it belongs: inside
- Better mixed cement means confidence and high performance results
- Dust collection on silo venting reduces product escaping and the associated need for clean up and remediation
- Solar powered to reduce emissions
Employee safety is as important now as it’s ever been. You’ve spent a lot of capital on equipment and training, so losing even one hour is costly. The SP50M Silo has been designed for safe operation and ease of access in operations and maintenance.
- Pressure relief valve at 15 psi means workers are protected
- Most replaceable parts are located externally, ensuring employee safety during maintenance periods without the need for confined space protocol
- Dust collection on silo venting ensures workers aren’t exposed to excessive levels of airborne pneumatic products
- Ground accessible with a 20″ manway